Algorithm Engineer, Data Processing, Machine Learning and Computer Vision
This is an insanely exciting job for anyone who can fulfill the following.
HEGSØ Search & Consulting has the task of finding a skilled person within Algorithm Engineering, Data Processing, Machine Learning and Computer Vision, for our client who is a leading technology and development company.
- Experience with mathematical modelling, using tools like Matlab, R, Python, Mathematica or similar
- Experience with Machine Learning, Deep learning, Tensorflow, PyTorch and/or similar
- Experience with gaming engines, 3D rendering, CUDA, OpenGL, DirectX etc.
- Experience with “under-the-hood” development of Tensorflow, PyTorch, OpenCV or similar, building components or variations of large complex tools, compiling from source and understanding processing steps beyond using the tools.
- Experience with Cloud processing is a benefit
- Experience with noisy data or space image data.
- Design and development of Advanced Mathematics and algorithms to remove noise and subtract features out of large amounts of data for optimal rendering
- Machine learning system design for signal processing massive amount of real time sonar data passing though a GPU based software system
- Requirement specifications and team alignment through the process of development
- Documentation and test specifications to high standards, products designed for critical operations
- Self-management of workload, ability to work in distributed teams, working across sites and in multi-disciplinary project teams
- Peer design review from team members, colleagues. Receive and provide review, and being able to absorb and tolerate improvement suggestions
- Contribute to development of internal procedures and best-practices in the European team of developers working with embedded systems.
- Standardisation of tools, methodologies and development platforms
- B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D, Software Engineer, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or similar education including high-level mathematical modelling and data science theory.
If you can put a check mark on the above, please contact: Chief consultant Anders Hegelskov, telephone: +45 30356405 / Mail: email@example.com.