C++/C# Software developer, cutting edge technology, Teledyne RESON Marine product lines
About Teledyne RESON marine Technology
Teledyne RESON A/S is part of Teledyne Marine, a group of cutting-edge subsea technology companies under Teledyne Technologies Inc. Through acquisitions and collaboration over the past ten years, Teledyne Marine has evolved into an industry powerhouse bringing Imaging, Instruments, Interconnect, Seismic and Vehicle technology together to provide total solutions to the customers. Teledyne Marine operates in the hydrographic, offshore, dredging, defense & security and marine research business areas. Teledyne RESON A/S, located in Copenhagen and Slangerup, is Teledyne Marine’s global center of excellence in submarine acoustic imaging and solutions.
If your interests are in technical products and high-performance computing, we offer a rare and unique opportunity to join a team of maritime domain experts with great passion for building products.
About the position :
The primary role as an engineer for our software products requires that you can oversee and comprehend a complex system architecture, close to the maritime hardware. It is important, for this position, that you lean more towards the desktop side of software execution than to the embedded and hardware side of our products.
As a C++ / C# software developer in our team, you will be exposed to a broad range of technical topics. Sensor systems produce massive amounts of real-time data, and we perform massive computations on data to reach the data products ready for UI rendering, post processing and information analysis. Data throughput happens at high speed, so highly efficient computations, and hardware optimized programming is performed in our software. We execute our end-user software mostly on the Windows platform, but we are shifting to making our source code platform agnostic. You will have a challenging and interesting job, producing products for real tough applications and interesting customers globally.
• Desktop software development experience
• Experience with a complete life cycle of a desktop software system
• Proficient in C++ and C#
• Knowledge of modern OS coding techniques, network protocols and hardware interfaces
• Expert level knowledge of Windows OS architecture and components
• Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail
• Specific product line as primary responsibility, that will be “yours” to manage
• Active part of the team of software, hardware and mechanical engineers
• Develop software in C++ / C#
• Communicate concepts and maintain dialogue with the the development team
• Evaluate and communicate potential software architecture problems
• Propose improvements in software architecture of existing software
Qualifications & Experience:
• Not the most important, education within software development or similar
• Experience with relevant comparable software design
Proficient in English language, written and spoken
If you are interested, please contact: Chief consultant Anders Hegelskov, telephone: +45 30356405 / Mail: email@example.com.