If you can fulfill the wishes below, you will find it interesting to hear more about this mega exciting job opportunity.
HEGSØ Search & Consulting is tasked with finding a skilled C# / Web technology developer for our client, a leading international technology, product and development company.
An experienced C# / web technology developer to support us making software for our customers and industry leading product portfolio. Filling the gap in our software team by adding the web technology. Leaning more to the client / server technology than to the database layer. A great C# / web technology developer with strong technical background and excellent IT skills. Working together with the UX / UI domain experts and in the same project working together with experienced front-end and back-end coders using modern development tools and styles. Experienced in making applications that go a step further and do make a difference, being ambitious with performance and functionality of software! Driven to make top-notch UI applications which can run in a client / server environment on the local network or the internet. It is a very exciting and rare role with great potential for creating an impact to the product portfolio of the Software we bring to market, and it will cover a broad range of technologies.
- Implement client / server technologies using modern frameworks that support our long-term goals of being technology leader in the industry
- System design overview of technologies, encompassing the data and UI processing chain through several layers of systems
- Communicate concepts and maintain dialogue with the rest of the development team, from downstream embedded software processing through the chain to UI systems
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Evaluate and communicate potential software architecture problems
- Propose improvements in software architecture of existing software
- Keep up with the latest technology and tools, keep the software development level standards high
- C# and .NET experience: Ideally +2 years professional/production coding experience
- Experience with general web technologies like TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Great if you have experience with Blazor / .NET Core / WebAssembly
- Or experience with web frameworks and tools like React, Angular, Electron etc…
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles and Build tools
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Good communication skills on technical level, ability to work with distance distributed teams
- Proficient in English language
Desirable additional skills good for this position:
- Knowledge of technologies around Mathematics, Software and real time Sensor systems
- Experience with web gaming technologies, 3D rendering, Unity, Unreal, Raytracing etc.
- Experience with rendering technologies, WebGL, three.js, Collada etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud implementations
Qualifications & Experience:
- M.Sc, Software development or similar
- Experience with relevant comparable software design
Behavioural Competencies/Physical requirements:
- Able to work in a global team, we are working distributed between countries
- Good communicator with Development team members
- Take ownership and responsibility, deliver to agreements and keep promises
- Enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude, energetic
- Idea generator, makes connections, original thinking
- Interested and engaged with new technologies and industry challenges
- Interest in the products, use cases, marine domain, customers
Job location: Copenhagen Denmark
If you can put a check mark on the above, please contact: Chief consultant Anders Hegelskov, HEGSØ Search & Consulting Telephone: +45 30356405 / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.