HEGSØ Search & Consulting is looking for a Delivery Manager to lead an international team of pt. 22 skilled colleagues.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency, and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Wärtsilä Marine Power leads the industry in its journey towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. Our portfolio of engines, propulsion systems, hybrid technology, and integrated powertrain systems deliver the reliability, safety, and environmental performance that Wärtsilä’s Smart Marine vision encompasses. We offer our customers performance-based agreements, lifecycle solutions, and an unrivalled global network of maritime expertise. www.wartsila.com/marine
The Field Service Project Delivery Manager will lead an international team of pt. 22 skilled colleagues, in a global matrix organisation, to ensure smooth and professional, on-site project execution of large retrofit and service projects. The position can be in Copenhagen, Hamburg, London or Zurich (or other relevant places) on a permanent basis.
As the FS Project Delivery Manager your work will focus on these responsibilities:
- Leadership of department
- Ensure smooth and professional, on-site project delivery and execution of large retrofit and service projects
- Communication and planning internal with project-, engineering- and R&D departments
- Communication and planning with externals, shipping companies, class, yard, ship management companies, equipment suppliers
- Project- pre-plan, planning, delivery, execution and management
- Project-, planning, delivery, execution and management
- Knowledge of maritime stakeholders i.e., shipping company, class, yard, ship management, equipment supplier
- Great skills in communicating, high and low, internal and external, any culture
- Good people leader/manager skills
- Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- 30-40 days pr. year
If you want to know more, please contact:
Anders Hegelskov, HEGSØ Search & Consulting, Phone: +45 3035 6405 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org