ENERGETIC QUALITY ENGINEER – FOR CUTTING-EDGE SUBSEA TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
For a new position with our client, a world leader within sonar technology – HEGSØ is looking for a skilled Quality Engineer.
A versatile, independent and challenging role
In the new position as Quality Engineer you refer to and work closely with the Quality Manager, in a Quality Dept. of three. You will work with suppliers, with R&D and across Operations with all layers in offices and on the shop floor. You ask questions, listen and become the “go to” person. Your main objective is to proactively simplify and improve systems, processes and methods. The responsibilities and main tasks are:
- Perform quality inspections – incoming and outgoing
- Help suppliers strengthen their outgoing quality control.
- Liaise and work with R&D on quality in relation to product changes and new products.
- Continuous improvement of suppliers, monitor performance, drive improvement initiatives
- Perform quality auditing, follow up on claims and improvements.
- Standardize, optimize and simplify quality processes.
- Document, control, analyze and initiate continuous improvement through quality metrics.
- Perform root cause analyses.
- Implement corrective actions for process and customer related concerns, with CAPA.
- Statistical analysis of manufacturing data and create reports for management.
- Use data driven approach to help focus teams on critical-to-quality topics to achieve KPI.
- Support and maintain ISO 9001.
- Participate in audits on site internally and externally.
Your background, experience and personality
You have an educational background as an Engineer. You have some years of experience from a QA or QC role, from a company/companies with in-house production, or from working closely with external production partners. As a person you are versatile and flexible, you take responsi-bility, prioritize and can switch between very different tasks. You are a fast learner, curious and with a positive mindset. You master English on a high level and speak Danish.
About the company
Teledyne RESON A/S is part of Teledyne Marine, a group of cutting-edge subsea technology companies under Teledyne Technologies Inc. Through acquisitions and collaboration over the past ten years, Teledyne Marine has evolved into an industry powerhouse bringing Imaging, Instruments, Interconnect, Seismic and Vehicle technology together to provide total solutions to the customers. Teledyne Marine operates in the hydrographic, offshore, dredging, defense & security and marine research business areas. Teledyne RESON A/S, located in Slangerup, is Teledyne Marine’s global centre of excellence in submarine acoustic imaging and solutions.
Do you want to know more ?
Call Anders Hegelskov phone +45 30 35 64 05, or write firstname.lastname@example.org