If you can fulfill the wishes below, you will find it interesting to hear more about this mega exciting job opportunity.
HEGSØ Search & Consulting is tasked with finding a skilled Software Architect, High Performance Computing for our client, a leading international technology, product and development company.
Experienced and hands-on Software Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. Managing the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. A great software architect with strong technical background and excellent IT skills. Experience in designing and developing a unified vision for software characteristics and functions. Driven by a goal to provide a framework for the development of software that will result in high quality software solutions for our customers.
The Software Architect is responsible for the design of software systems that pick up the data from the real-time sensor collection systems we design and manufacturer. He/she will be a key person to define how we efficiently bring the data to UI systems, data storage, processed output as imagery, navigation or 3D point cloud data. It is a very exiting and rare role with great potential for creating an impact to the product portfolio of the Marine Software we bring to market, and it will cover a broad range of technologies.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in typical languages (C/C++, C#, Java, Angular etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Familiarity with Web, Cloud technologies and UI/UX design
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
Desirable skills that will benefit this broad role:
- Some background with embedded / devices development, C, VHDL etc.
- Experience with gaming engines, 3D rendering, CUDA, OpenGL, DirectX etc.
- High performance computing, with large real-time data throughput
- Knowledge of Web technologies an advantage, Angular and React
- Knowledge of Docker and Cloud implementations an advantage
Behavioural Competencies/Physical requirements:
- Able to work in a global team, we are working distributed between countries
- Good communicator with Development team members
- Take ownership and responsibility, deliver to agreements and keep promises
- Idea generator, makes connections, original thinking, networking
- Interested and engaged with new technologies and industry challenges
- Ambitious, developing world class products
- Define aspects of Software development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards, and doing so in a pragmatic way, to avoid complex and rigid procedures and non-value adding overhead
- System design overview of technologies, encompassing the signal processing chain through several layers of systems
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Evaluate and communicate potential software architecture problems
- Propose improvements in software architecture of existing software
- Consolidate software architectures and prepare current architectures for next generation upgrades
- Keep up with the latest technology and tools, keep the software architecture level standards high
Qualifications & Experience:
- M.Sc, Software development
- Experience, 5-10 years, relevant work with comparable complexity
If you can put a check mark on the above, please contact: Chief consultant Anders Hegelskov, telephone: +45 30356405 / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.