Development Engineer, Signal processing Software Engineer, product lines
If you can fulfill the wishes below, I can guarantee that you will also find it interesting to hear more about this mega exciting project.
HEGSØ Search & Consulting is tasked with finding a skilled person within GPU signal processing, CUDA, Python and C++, for our client, a leading technology and development company.
- Production quality coding experience, Python and C++
- CUDA programming experience
- Keen interest and understanding of Mathematics and real time algorithm processing
- Experience with real-time systems
- Experience with developing execution-optimized-code for performance
- GPU development, Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar for high-throughput real time systems
- Machine learning, deep learning, Convoluted Neural Network experience
- Programming of 3D gaming engines or similar with massive datasets and real time updates
- Signal processing algorithm experience with Radar, Ultrasound, Sonar or Space data
- Similar topics from academia / research can be equally beneficial
- Software development for high data-throughput signal processing systems, specification, design and development.
- C++ and python programming, experience with software frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch or similar Machine Learning frameworks
- Documentation and test specifications to high standards, products designed for critical operations
- Self-management of workload, ability to work in distributed teams, working across sites and in multi-disciplinary project teams
- Peer design review from team members, colleagues. Receive and provide review, and being able to absorb and tolerate improvement suggestions
- Contribute to development of internal procedures and best-practices in the European team of developers working with embedded systems.
- Standardisation of tools, methodologies and development platforms
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Sc, M.Sc or Ph.D, Data Science, Statistics, Software development, Computer Vision or similar
- Or relevant proven experience and a strong interest in the field of mathematics, software execution
If you can put a check mark on the above, please contact: Chief consultant Anders Hegelskov, telephone: +45 30356405 / Mail: email@example.com.