For a new position with our client GEA Process Engineering – which has global technology leadership in a number of processing industries – HEGSØ Search & Consulting is looking for an energic and ambitious Area Sales Manager, whose focus will be new business and new markets.
Building sales and new markets … with cutting-edge technology in the global marketplace.
In recent years GEA Process Engineering has grown sales of Emission Control Systems rapidly due to particularly a high demand in China. The next mission is to develop markets in Asia and Europe. As GEA’s new Area Sales Manager, your general focus will be energy companies and power plants and – in Asia – iron and steel works. With reference to Head of Emission Control business unit, you will have an independent and challenging job, where you will play a signify-cant role in opening up the wider world markets to GEA’s unique technology … and also make your contribution to help reverse the climate crisis. Your responsibilities and main tasks are:
- Introduction to GEA’s SDA ( Spray Dryer Absorption)/Spray Drying Technology and offering through training program.
- Identify and contact new licensees and partners, as well as relevant end users.
- Business trips and meetings with new potential partners/licensees in Asia and Europe, introducing GEA’s technology, and visiting potential end user customers.
- Handle enquiries – through partners/licensees and via bidding – where you discuss and clarify and requirements, specifications, process parameters, flue gas components etc.
- You have close support, calculations and feedback from process and technology experts.
- Drafting of technical and commercial offer, where you find the pitfalls and settle terms.
- Developing partners and projects through perseverance and your strong professional skills, since cultivation of a new market from zero to orders in the book will take a year or so.
- Reporting all your sales activities and offers/projects in the pipeline in cloudbased systems.
- Business travel in the region of 40-60 days annually, in Asia and Europe.
Your background, experience and personality
Your educational background is Mechanical, Chemical or Marine engineer. You have some 5-10 years of international sales experience, from selling projects and technology to the power industry, iron and steel industry, and/or emission control or flue path-solutions. Sales experi-ence with Asia and/or Europe is a requirement. You have strong commercial and technical skills in process technology, and you are eager to learn more. As a person you are persistent, self-motivating and proactive with a “can do” attitude. You master English on a high level.
About GEA Process Engineering A/S
GEA is one of Germany’s leading industrial groups, employs some 18,500 people worldwide, and is one of the world’s leading technology providers for food processing and a wide range of other processing industries. In Denmark, GEA is represented by GEA Process Engineering A/S which is headquartered in Søborg, Copenhagen, which is also headquarters of GEA’s spry drying techno-logy which includes Emission Control Systems for industrial and flue gas cleaning. www.gea.com.
Do you want to know more?
Please call Partner Klaus Brund on tel. +45 40 58 40 86, or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org