Field Service Superintendent Engineer, 2-stroke
HEGSØ Search & Consulting has the task of finding a Field Service Superintendent, for our customer, a market leading global marine supplier.
The position can be located in Europe, Singapore or USA and you will have 200+ travel days a year.
Responsibilities and duties:
This is a very independent and challenging position in a global environment, with work primarily taking place abroad with fluctuating working hours and high intensity.
The work will primarily be carried out at shipyards, in ports, on ships around the world. It is therefore important that the new Field Service Superintendents are set to 200+ days of travel a year.
- Good people skills
- Technical marine knowledge
- 2-stroke knowledge
- Electrical troubleshooting knowledge
- Motivated by 200+ traveling days a year
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Stamina, strong under pressure
- Solution oriented
- Commercial mind-set and customer focus
- Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
- Fluent oral and written English skills
- 200+ travel days a year
If you are interested, please contact: Chief consultant Anders Hegelskov, telephone: +45 30356405 / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.