Instructor to the Technical Training Department in Air Greenland.
Air Greenland’s Technical Training Department in Nuuk is looking for an Instructor. The Instructor reports to the Technical Director.
The functional scope of the position involves travel activities within the area of the Technical Department. The Instructor is responsible for ensuring that assigned tasks are carried out according to established requirements and for helping to maintain the required standard of the section’s teaching materials, premises and equipment.
Primary duties include:
Course planning in collaboration with the Technical Training Manager/TECH staff planning/station duty and:
- Conduct induction training for all technical staff
- Continuation Training for all technical department staff
- Human Factors courses
- EWIS courses
- Bugfixing courses
- Familiarisation courses
- Ad Hoc courses as needed
- Update teaching materials
- Issuing relevant forms and archiving course certificates
- Submission/archiving and registration of stamps
- Submission of AML renewals/extensions to DTA
Likewise, Instructors in specific subject areas must maintain the required standard of teaching, including keeping up to date with:
- Technical Department routines and procedures
- Changes to maintenance programmes, aircraft equipment and aircraft modification status
- Major faults, both internal and external, of aircraft types operated by Air Greenland
- Internal and external audits, as well as internal reports (IR, TSR and FSR)
- Aviation legislation (Part 145, Part 66, Part M and Part CAMO)
- National requirements
- Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety
We expect that you:
- As an Instructor, hold EASA Part 66 AML or equivalent and have good knowledge of Part-145, Part-M, Part-Camo, and Part-66, as well as national and DTA aviation regulations
- Have completed Teaching and Learning, the Company Induction Course, as well as Initial Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety Phase 2
- Have brushed up on statutory training
- Have good knowledge of Office suite and a flair for IT systems
Furthermore, we expect the following personal characteristics:
- You have good teaching skills
- You have good knowledge of English
- You are good at interpreting aviation legislation
- You are analytical and detail-oriented with financial acumen and have versatile administrative skills
- You are trusting and collaborative by nature and across departments
- You can keep a cool head in busy periods and have a high degree of autonomy in your work, where you are proactive and strategic
- You can work in a structured way
You are fluent in English in writing and speaking.
Air Greenland offers:
The position is attractive and challenging, with the opportunity for personal development, where personal responsibility and quality are keywords.
Salary and remuneration are in accordance with the position’s requirements on individual conditions. There is also annual free holiday travel for the family, a pension scheme, as well as an attractive insurance package, which, among other things, includes 24-hour personal accident insurance, group life insurance and hospital cover insurance.
For further information, please contact:
Chief Consultant, Anders Hegelskov, HEGSØ Search & Consulting, Phone: +299 25 64 05 / +45 3035 6405 – Mail: email@example.com