Our customer is a global market leader in marine automation, Wärtsilä Lyngsø Marine A/S in Hørsholm, Denmark.
Responsibilities and duties:
The new Manager, Field Service, will be leading the skilled team of 11 Field Service Engineers with respect to the organization, employees, customers (shipowners, ship-management companies and yards) and other maritime stakeholders.
The Field Service Manager will set goals and targets, make growth and education plans for team and for individuals.
Daily work is to motivate and inspire, keep eyes on the targets and KPI´s, bridge the technical and the commercial business and be first point of contact towards customers with regards to cases and projects.
Smooth commercially driven operation regarding economy, resources and technical aspects. Satisfied customers, employees and colleagues. Satisfied organization.
- Leadership experience and natural leader skills
- Co-operation and people skills
- Intercultural understanding and skills
- The ability to keep your head cold when the work pressure is high
- Commercial mindset
- Takes responsibility
- A good ambassador for the company and colleagues
- Experience with the maritime industry and knowledge of the various stakeholders
The educational background is not
the most important here.
You may be a marine engineer, engineer or something else, as long as you have experience with heading a technical service team in the marine industry.
You are fluent in English and Danish both in writing and speaking.
- A structured person
- Respect for people and culture
- Commercial mind-set
- A good ambassador and role model for the company and colleagues
- Natural leader skills
- Working in maritime industry and knowledge of the various maritime stakeholders
- Leadership experience from technical organization
- Working global with other cultures
- Working in a stressful environment
- Experience from large global organization
- Experience with automation, commissioning, technical service
If you want to hear more, please contact: Anders Hegelskov, HEGSØ Search & Consulting, Telephone: +45 30356405 / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.