If you can fulfill the wishes below, you will find it interesting to hear more about this mega exciting job opportunity.
HEGSØ Search & Consulting is tasked with finding a skilled C# / WPF / .NET developer for Teledyne Reson Marine A/S, a leading international technology, product and development company.
C# / WPF / .NET UI developer to support Teledyne making software for the customers and industry leading product portfolio. Joining our software team focusing on the UI development side, working in a global team with a mix of new and experienced developers on our software technology platform. We support all sensor product lines from a shared software framework, delivering multiple UI systems based on same platform. We work with logic/math execution in highly efficient C/C++ code, and we use .NET/WPF on the UI side. As a C# developer in our team, you will be exposed to a broad range of technical topics. Sensor systems produce massive amount of real-time data, and we perform massive computations of data to reach the data products ready for UI rendering. Data throughput happens at Gbit speed, so highly efficient computations, hardware optimized programming is performed in the instruments before handing over data products to the UI layer. We perform signal processing in FPGA’s and GPU’s and you will have a challenging and interesting job, producing products for real tough applications and interesting customers globally. If your interest are in technical products and high-performance computing we offer a rare and unique opportunity to join a team of maritime domain experts with great passion for building products.
- Develop UI systems in WPF, Implement client / server technologies using modern frameworks that support our long-term goals of being technology leader in the industry
- Communicate concepts and maintain dialogue with the rest of the development team, from downstream embedded software processing through the chain to UI systems
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Evaluate and communicate potential software architecture problems
- Propose improvements in software architecture of existing software
- Keep up with the latest technology and tools, keep the software development level standards high
- C# and WPF experience: +2 years professionally
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles and Build tools
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Good communication skills on technical level, ability to work with distance distributed teams
- Proficient in English language
Qualifications & Experience:
- Software development
- Experience with relevant comparable software design
Job location Copenhagen Denmark, Islands Brygge.
If you can put a check mark on the above, please contact: Anders Hegelskov, HEGSØ Search & Consulting Telephone: +45 30356405 / Mail: email@example.com.
About Teledyne RESON Marine A/S
Teledyne Marine is a group of leading-edge subsea technology companies that are part of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated. Through acquisitions and collaboration over the past ten years, Teledyne Marine has evolved into an industry powerhouse, bringing Imaging, Instruments, Interconnect, Seismic, and Vehicle technology together to provide total solutions to our customers. Each Teledyne Marine company is a leader in its respective field, with a shared commitment to providing premium products backed by unparalleled service and support. Teledyne Marine operates in the hydrographic, offshore, dredging, defense & security and marine research business areas.
Teledyne Reson Marine in Denmark is the global center of excellence for the brands Teledyne RESON, Teledyne BlueView and Teledyne Odom providing a range of high quality underwater acoustic hardware and software solutions for underwater imaging and the Teledyne TSS range of subsea navigation within Teledyne Marine. These solutions are delivered through recognized brands such as SeaBat, BlueView, Odom, HydroSweep and ParaSound Multibeam Echosounder, TOGS, Saturn, DMS and Teledyne PDS software suite. For more information: www.teledynemarine.com