For our client, world leader within sonar technology – Teledyne RESON Marine, HEGSØ is looking for a Service Engineer.
Teledyne Marine is a world leader in supplying high-quality underwater acoustic solutions, underwater autonomous vehicles, navigation systems and software with global presence and service facilities around the world. In the European part of Teledyne Marine, we are specialized in design, development, manufacturing, marketing and commissioning of advanced Multibeam sonar systems, Inertial Navigation Systems with Fiber Optic Gyro’s and software to manage sensors and systems and perform data processing. We operate in the hydrographic, offshore, dredging, defense & security and marine research business areas.
As Service Engineer you will primarily be performing repairs on underwater technology equipment in the service workshop in Sealand Region, Denmark. There will occasional be an opportunity to perform installations, repairs and support in the field, throughout the world.
You will work with interfacing sensors, PC set-up and network, diagnosing and repair to board level.
Further, you will be a part of our email- and telephone support team, carrying out support, directly to our customers.
The job may require flexibility in regards to travelling, up to 10 – 30 days pr year.
- A structured person with excellent communication and people skills
- Respect for people and culture
- Follow-up mind-set
- A good ambassador and role model for the company and colleagues
- Focus on quality in everything you do and the ability to meet targets and deadlines
- A flexible approach
- Working in maritime industry and knowledge of the various maritime stakeholders
- Working global with other cultures
- Working in a stressful environment
- PC – Basic Computer skills for using Microsoft software
- Electrotechnical experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using own initiative
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise tasks
- Working with ERP-systems
Electronic Technician, Electronic Engineer or similar
You are fluent in English in writing and speaking.
If you want to know more, please contact:
Anders Hegelskov, HEGSØ Search & Consulting, Phone: +45 3035 6405 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org