As Service Engineer you will primarily be performing repairs on underwater technology equipment in the service workshop in Sealand Region, Denmark. There will occasional be an opportunity to perform installations, repairs and support in the field, throughout the world.
You will work with interfacing sensors, PC set-up and network, diagnosing and repair to board level.
Further, you will be a part of our email- and telephone support team, carrying out support, directly to our customers.
The job may require flexibility in regards to travelling, up to 10 – 30 days pr year.
- A structured person with excellent communication and people skills
- Respect for people and culture
- Follow-up mind-set
- A good ambassador and role model for the company and colleagues
- Focus on quality in everything you do and the ability to meet targets and deadlines
- A flexible approach
- Working in maritime industry and knowledge of the various maritime stakeholders
- Working with ERP-systems
- Working global with other cultures
- Working in a stressful environment
- PC – Basic Computer skills for using Microsoft software
- Electrotechnical experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using own initiative
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise tasks
Electronic Engineer or similar
Stillingen er besat.