For a new position with our client GEA Process Engineering – which has global leadership as a key technology provider for processing industries – HEGSØ Search & Consulting is looking for an experienced and skilled engineer and process specialist, who can further strengthen the Technology Group.
Join the Technology Experts who define & design the most efficient Emission Control solutions … and make your contribution to a cleaner world
GEA’s Emission Control unit delivers key technology and engineering packages for flue gas cleaning of mainly power plants, waste-to-energy plants and iron/steel works. Sales and delivery of projects have grown rapidly due to particularly a high demand in China and Asia. GEA is now expanding the Technology Group, whose engineers define and design a tailored solution for each individual project. With reference to Head of Emission Control you will join an experienced and diverse team of 6 engineers, you included. Your job will be independent, challenging and dynamic – in a small and agile organization, where you cooperate with colleagues across the board and where decisions can be made quickly.
Your responsibilities and main tasks are:
- Training programme in GEA’s atomizer and Spray Drying Absorption technology.
- Evaluation of enquiries and tender material to determine if GEA can deliver a good solution.
- Process calculations of heat and material balances.
- Support of Sales with best practice recommendations.
- You define and design a project’s entire emission control package. This includes the key atomizer delivery from GEA itself and a full “engineering package” defining all surrounding technology through the flue gas stream – so that the full solution is optimized.
- You discuss solutions and specifications with colleagues and relevant Area Sales Manager.
- When a project becomes an order you hand over to and work with Project Execution.
- Generally, you strive to widen and deepen your knowledge of technology and processes.
- You can take initiative to and drive smaller development projects.
- Some international travel activity (on site commissioning) limited to 20-40 days annually.
Your background, experience and personality
Your educational background is Chemical or Mechanical engineer. You have at least 5 years of experience from process engineering on projects and technology to the power industry, emis-sion control or flue gas path solutions – and you are eager to learn more. You have knowledge of I&C and control concepts. As a person you are collaborative and share your knowledge, you are persistent and self-motivating with a “can do” attitude. You master English on a high level.
About GEA Process Engineering A/S
GEA is one of Germany’s leading industrial groups, which employs some 18,500 people world-wide and is one of the world’s leading technology providers for food processing and a wide range of other processing industries. In Denmark, GEA is represented by GEA Process Engineering A/S which is headquartered in Søborg, Copenhagen, which is also headquarters of GEA’s spray drying technology which includes Emission Control Systems for flue gas cleaning. www.gea.com.
Do you want to know more?
Then call Partner at HEGSØ Search & Consulting, Klaus Brund on tel. +45 25 35 55 54 or 40 58 40 86, or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org