For our client, world leader within sonar technology – Teledyne RESON Marine, HEGSØ is looking for a Senior Digital Hardware Engineer.
Teledyne Marine is a world leader in supplying high-quality underwater acoustic solutions, underwater autonomous vehicles, navigation systems and software with global presence and service facilities around the world. In the European part of Teledyne Marine, we are specialized in design, development, manufacturing, marketing and commissioning of advanced Multibeam sonar systems, Inertial Navigation Systems with Fiber Optic Gyro’s and software to manage sensors and systems and perform data processing. We operate in the hydrographic, offshore, dredging, defense & security and marine research business areas.
As Teledyne RESON’s new Senior Digital Hardware Engineer, you will be part of the Technology and Products department. The group consists of a handful of skilled electronic engineers who cooperates in defining, developing, testing, production readying and handover to production engineering of new products for numerous product lines.
You will be working in the hardware development group with focus on digital designs and related work.
Teledyne has development facilities like mechanical workshop, 3D printer, electronic lab and integration area, environmental test facilities and a survey boat located in Frederiksværk.
- Excellent theoretical and practical understanding and experience with challenging digital electronic developments
- Knowledge of analog electronics like circuitry modeling
- Ability to analyze, design, implement and test complete end-to-end complex electronic products
- Experience in using tools supporting system development – debuggers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers etc.
- Co-operation and people skills
- Follow-up mind-set
- Design and implement state-of-the-art high performant digital circuits with high throughput and real-time behavior
- Define system and hardware architecture (sw/hw/fw codesign, protocol and component selection, tradeoffs between architectures etc.)
- Have a broad knowledge of electronic hardware development and related domains like (low level) software and analog hardware
- Own the lifecycle management of the hardware part of instruments and products
- Improve already existing designs and develop new state-of-the-art electronic designs
BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
You are fluent in English in writing and speaking.
If you want to know more, please contact:
Anders Hegelskov, HEGSØ Search & Consulting, Phone: +45 3035 6405 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org